Tuesday, June 10, 2008

First Motorcycle

So I sold my motorcycle. It was bittersweet. I really enjoyed the bike when I had it, but I never had time to ride it. I honestly believe it increased my cool-factor. So I'm left without a motorcycle and coolness :(

Something incredibly ironic did happen though. I actually had refused to sell my motorcycle to someone because they are somewhat close to me. I was afraid they would be careless and end up hurting themselves on it. The irony came when I sold the motorcycle to someone else. The guy came to my house, we signed the papers, he handed over the money, and then he wrecked the motorcycle. Seriously, the guy pulling out of my driveway ran into the trailer across the street. There are more details that I won't post here, but it was funny. I felt bad for the guy, and at the same time a little worried. I mean how weird is it that I sell it to a guy who immediately wrecks it?

The crash went something like this...

3 comments:

kendall said...

hahahha the video is hilarious the fact that your old bike was wrecked is not.. that sucks man.

Reminder: Arent you in a hardcore band.. doesnt that scream coolness. :) You guys rocked saturday btw.

Jenny said...

The guy wrecked your bike for real?!?! That is both hilarious and sad.

Steph said...

ARE YOU KIDDIN ME!! How odd is it that he wrecked as soon as he bought it, crazy!! Man your still cool, just ask T-Rev! :o)