Friday, February 13, 2009

Shower at the Gym



It has recently come to my attention that I link to this blog on facebook. Well I guess I already knew that. Typically my blog is relatively personal and sometimes I'll post things about work that I might not want people at work to read. I just assumed the majority, the mass majority, of my facebook friends read my facebook and not my blog. Apparently I was wrong.

So in light of that I just want to mention a few things. First and foremost if you are a coworker and happen across my blog please read it. I am not ashamed of what I write. I intend what I write because I'm documenting whats going on in my life. I won't bash people or complain (too much), but I do attempt to write honestly.

Secondly I realize that I go to the gym with a lot of coworkers, and I must admit it is EXTREMELY awkward to discover this while I'm in/entering/exiting the shower. I can't tell you how many times I have noticed or walked into a coworker in the locker room shower. Why can't we run into each other in the weight room or doing cardio? Seriously is this some sick joke the Heavens are playing on us? Man it is weird. So if you are a coworker and you've seen me naked I'm sorry.

LOL.

2 comments:

LeAlan Carter Jr. said...

What if we're not your coworker?!

zaner said...

Ummmm...no comment.