Monday, February 25, 2008

Never enough time...

Why is it I never have enough time? I do my best to stay organized. I keep calendars, I take notes, I set reminders, I write to do lists...and yet there's never enough time.

Every time my mom comes to town we fight about spending time with each other. She thinks its because I never "make" time for her when she comes. I think its because she tells me a week before she comes and I already have stuff planned. I know that sounds terrible, to not make time for your mom, but it is always major things that I can't change.

If I don't already have something major planned, there's always something minor planned. For example, I already have plans for the next three weekends. Not stuff for the whole weekend, but something is going on at least one night.

My mom is coming to town in a few weeks. Jack is coming to town the same weekend. They both will demand my attention. All I want to do is sleep.

I guess it is a blessing. There are a lot of people who care about me.

I wish I had time (and money) to go to London. It seems like a neat place.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I, also, would like to go to London...very much.
I'd like to live their for a spell...though I hear it rains a lot...and I don't really like the rain.

That's exciting that Jack is coming to town! I miss that boy.

And don't stress over time too much..Honestly, I think it's the stressing that makes it all so difficult. It'll work itself out.
Just go with it. And sleep when you're tired. ;)

Love you mister.