Tuesday, February 26, 2008

This is change

Do you know what that is? That is a graphical representation of my weight log from the past three weeks. I don't record it everyday, that's why there's not 21 dots. But basically, that is what my focus has been on for the last couple of weeks. As you can see by the graph, it is very frustrating. One day I'll go up, and one day I'll go down. Today I went down, so I felt like making a post about it. woot woot.

I'm really not too excited about losing weight anymore. I'm starting to get into the habit of working out, which is great, but I'm just not excited about dieting. And that totally sucks because I really need to focus on dieting and self-control. I worked out a lot in High School, so I can handle going to the gym. But dieting...I suck at. Every spike on that graph, is after a night eating out. As you can see, I tend to eat out often. In fact, the two largest spikes...the last two weekends. Go figure.

This is my weight loss goal. As you can see, I'm not exactly following my plan :) To be fair, I set a pretty steep goal to begin with. I want to lose 5lbs a week. As you can see, I haven't. Right now, I'm averaging about 3.29 lbs a week. Not that I can keep track of it or anything.



* All numeric representations of current weight, previous weight, or future weight have been omitted to protect the innocent...and me :)

No comments: