Thursday, March 6, 2008

Nothing new to report.


Its funny, but I say "there's nothing new to report". That is a typical response from me to the question "what's going on?". Its funny, because that is actually never the case. There is always something new to report, or something old that has become new, or something has changed. Right?

I would die of boredom if there literally was never anything new to report.

Drugs are bad...mmmkay.

My mom is coming into town tonight. I am very excited. I hope she gets to come down to the house and see everything. If not, that's cool. I know she will be busy with wedding planning and such, but it would be great to get her down to the house and maybe even church.

I really don't have any news to report, just wanted to talk :P

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Nick told me that your mom is coming into town! Fun! I'm sure you'll have plenty to report after this weekend.