Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dinner With Two Ladies

Did you know that widows don't like to be called that?

I had dinner tonight with two amazing ladies. They are so awesome that Mr. Ray at church even called them "HOT!".

I had dinner with Cathy and Vicki tonight, and it was truly a blessing. In so many ways they shared their heart with me, and the comfort and reassurance they gave me truly was priceless. I wasn't sure how it would be tonight, if it would seem awkward or not, but we had a blast just sitting around talking and sharing stories.

I've been reading Kendall and LeAlan's blogs, and I must say they have touched my spirit. That is truly what I've desired from sharing this stuff with you guys...the chance to sharpen each other's spirits. Thanks guys for being raw and honest.

Grace and Peace, Zane

No comments: