Tuesday, May 13, 2008

California


California really looks beautiful. I would love to travel there someday. I met my sisters biological sister at her wedding. Her sister's name is Ashley and she is 20. She told me that every morning homeless crackheads dig through her trash and look for unlocked windows and doors to break in to. She lives in California and wants to move to Alabama. When asked why she said because she wants to move away from the drama and closer to family. I hope she makes it.

I have heard people in Alabama say several times that California will eventually break off into the ocean. This is most likely due to the San Andreas Fault. I wonder if they say that in California?

2 comments:

kendall said...

california always looked real dirty to me... in movies and photos ya know.

Stars and Garters said...

I want to go to California, too! ROAD TRIP! Let's go. It'd be fun. I want to see Ellen while we're there though! : )