Friday, May 30, 2008

The Challenge

The Creator has not given you a longing to do that which you have no ability to do” ~ Orison Swett Marden

We bury ourselves into jobs, responsibilities, and situations that bring us no joy and satisfaction, and there in the back of our mind is that urge to know and find and fall in to the purpose we were created for.

Can a mortal ask questions which God finds unanswerable? Quite easily, I should think. All nonsense questions are unanswerable.” ~ C.S. Lewis

We are all stupid, there is a better way we just have to let go of control.

"If the world did not suck, we'd all fall off" ~ William Jordan Glasgow

Life is filled with rocks, pot-holes, and walls all designed to make the journey difficult and trying, however it wouldn't be worth doing if it was easy.

I fear one day I'll meet God, he'll sneeze and I won't know what to say.

I am remembering that God is really really big.

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” ~ Winston Churchill

Resistance is futile.

1 comment:

Steph said...

LOL, William Jordan Glasgow ROCKS!!